Digikey BOM for Trans Stim

A forum for discussing applications and implementations of the MegaShift transmission controller code for the GPIO from B&G. This can control up to 8-speeds and 6 shift solenoids (plus a 16x9 table for controlling a PWM line pressure valve). It has manual and fully automatic modes (16x9 load x speed table), with under and over rev-limit protection, and full data logging of all inputs and outputs (among many other abilities). A TransStim to test your completed board is also available.
Raymond_B

Digikey BOM for Trans Stim

Post by Raymond_B »

Hello, I hope this is the right place to post this. But I wanted to give you a heads up that when using the "Click here to send the order to Digikey" on http://www.msgpio.com/manuals/mshift/mshftstimbom.htm the capacitors do not get included in the order. I think Digikey may have dropped the part or something because if you do a search on the part # with Google you get a hit to a Digikey page. But following that link gives an error on their site. Found this out when building my Trans Stim tonight :(

Bernard Fife

Re: Digikey BOM for Trans Stim

Post by Bernard Fife »

Raymond_B,

Thanks for the heads up, we'll have a look!

Lance.
"Never wrestle with pigs. You both get dirty and the pig likes it." - George Bernard Shaw