GPIO BOARD CUT to short. TRACES NEEDED!!

This forum is for general questions you have on assembling and troubleshooting your GPIO board. You can purchase a GPIO board at DIYAutoTune now!
KamikazeTuner

GPIO BOARD CUT to short. TRACES NEEDED!!

Post by KamikazeTuner »

So, I have a MegaSquirt2 v3.57 and a GPIO/MegaShift. I successfully got them both talking to each other (via CAN). Loaded up with some settings on TunerStudio MS. I purchased the EAS-400 aluminum enclosure to house them together. Nice and compact in one unit (So I thought...). Problem is the Amp Connector causes the opposite end of the GPIO board to stick out of the case about 1.5 mm. I was a bit hesitant to file that much down, but my co-worker went ahead and filed it down anyway. Now the GPIO board is DEAD:( Does anyone have the board traces on that end of the board so I can repair it? I would greatly appreciate it! I am posting images for your review and for educational purposes. ----PLEASE HELP!!!
Attachments
image (3).jpeg
image (3).jpeg (592.19 KiB) Viewed 16139 times
image (2).jpeg
image (2).jpeg (503.16 KiB) Viewed 16139 times
image (1).jpeg
image (1).jpeg (616.02 KiB) Viewed 16139 times
magnamx-5m

Re: GPIO BOARD CUT to short. TRACES NEEDED!!

Post by magnamx-5m »

http://www.msgpio.com/manuals/ this is all i can think of man GL to you
KamikazeTuner

Re: GPIO BOARD CUT to short. TRACES NEEDED!!

Post by KamikazeTuner »

magnamx-5m---Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. I was suspecting a cut trace to D4, and with help from the drawings, I figured it needed a 12V feed. Back up and running!! Thanks again for the help!!! Both boards in the same case is great! I have attached some pics of the progress.
Attachments
image (5).jpeg
image (5).jpeg (395.39 KiB) Viewed 16118 times
image (4).jpeg
image (4).jpeg (409.9 KiB) Viewed 16118 times