Sheriff left town?

A forum for discussing applications and implementations of the MegaShift transmission controller code for the GPIO from B&G. This can control up to 8-speeds and 6 shift solenoids (plus a 16x9 table for controlling a PWM line pressure valve). It has manual and fully automatic modes (16x9 load x speed table), with under and over rev-limit protection, and full data logging of all inputs and outputs (among many other abilities). A TransStim to test your completed board is also available.
tobmag

Sheriff left town?

Post by tobmag »

Cant see any post or sign of life from Lance,,,

Is this now the end of the development of the code?
Rukavina

Re: Sheriff left town?

Post by Rukavina »

Last I saw life from him was may 31st. I was having a comm issue around that time and was corresponding with other people and then saw that he did a code revision and that was it.
Not much activity here anymore
tobmag

Post by tobmag »

Lets hope that this is not the end...

If it is they should at least let us know.....

//Tobmag
Jim Blackwood

Post by Jim Blackwood »

Coincided with the death of my AA80E project, I hope that was not a causative factor.

Jim
BowlingSuperior
Site Admin

Post by BowlingSuperior »

Lance is not gone, he is just taking a (well-deserved) break to do whatever he needs (or wants) to do. He deserves the time - everyone needs a breather.

Right now the code is stable and tested and there is an incredible amount of user-documentation on the web to get anyone running. So the project "is not dead", it is just not in a heavy development phase but more in a "use" phase. Code issues, bug fixes, etc will be addressed, and in the future the code may be expanded or modified. But in the meantime the code is real stable and good to use.

- Bruce
tobmag

Post by tobmag »

Good to hear :D