Having trouble with the PC calculations in GPIO

A forum for discussing applications and implementations of the MegaShift transmission controller code for the GPIO from B&G. This can control up to 8-speeds and 6 shift solenoids (plus a 16x9 table for controlling a PWM line pressure valve). It has manual and fully automatic modes (16x9 load x speed table), with under and over rev-limit protection, and full data logging of all inputs and outputs (among many other abilities). A TransStim to test your completed board is also available.
steveh66

Having trouble with the PC calculations in GPIO

Post by steveh66 »

Hi guys
I am having trouble with the pressure controls calculation and it accuracy off of the table. No matter what I do, the calculation is coming up a bit low based on what it should from the table.

Here is a good example of the problem. Pressure control (100-PWM) should be 90 and it being calculated at 77. This is on a bench set up for a 47RE which I am trying to mimic a Governor control I have gone trough the all the fields and zeroed out any that could effect this. One week later I have not figured it out yet. using 5.201

Steve
GPIO shot.png
GPIO shot.png (282.53 KiB) Viewed 19528 times
Help???
Attachments
tune with step on PC Feb 19.msq
(62.24 KiB) Downloaded 1242 times