tps problem

A forum for discussing applications and implementations of the MegaShift transmission controller code for the GPIO from B&G. This can control up to 8-speeds and 6 shift solenoids (plus a 16x9 table for controlling a PWM line pressure valve). It has manual and fully automatic modes (16x9 load x speed table), with under and over rev-limit protection, and full data logging of all inputs and outputs (among many other abilities). A TransStim to test your completed board is also available.
killving

tps problem

Post by killving »

I am having issues calibrating the tps i'm just getting this Message.
unable to register tp adc output channel tps adc?

I have included a picture, the tps gag in the Picture doesn't move. But the pressure Control response?
ps The tps is working with the multimeter
Matt Cramer

Re: tps problem

Post by Matt Cramer »

I believe you contacted us by email; I was able to get the same error message, as shown:
Error message
Error message
tpserror.PNG (15.21 KiB) Viewed 35474 times
However, it's difficult for me to match forum posts to emails, so I do not have a copy of the tune. Can you please post that?
killving

Post by killving »

her is the tune file:-) and yes i contackted you by mail:-)
Attachments
2017-07-16_17.32.51.msq
(62.01 KiB) Downloaded 1196 times
killving

Post by killving »

hei did you figure it out.
or how did you triger it?
marlypreorm

tps problem

Post by marlypreorm »

I had exactly the same issue setting up my tps on my 91 diablo. I did point this out to John.
The whole truth about a vehicle’s history on a blockchain. www.twitter.com/VINChain_io
redrider2911

Post by redrider2911 »

This problem is still in the code. Anyone around who can fix it? I’m guessing it’s something with the INI?...
redrider2911

Post by redrider2911 »

So originally I was looking through the source code trying to figure out how to get this function to work; it never dawned on my till to today to think, WHY doesn't this function work. The simple answer, IT DOESNT NEED TO. We are so used to using the TPS calibration function because that is what was used in most MS projects. This controller is coded to use either CAN or local TPS... or MAP signal for load. It is not setup to use both separate local Map and local TPS (for whatever reason, and I might look into trying to incorporate that for myself in the future).

ANYWAYS. Long story short. The tool you need to be looking for to adjust your tps OR map min and max values is below TPS calibration and it is called "non-Canbus Load Calibration".